Sometimes getting a scholarship is not a piece of cake. But luckily, the University of Aberdeen is now accepting applications for BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in the UK.
The grant is available for the excellent UK and EU students to pursue full-time Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Msc program in September 2019.
|Country of Study: United Kingdom||Institution/ University: University of Aberdeen|
|Application Deadline: July 21, 2019||Level of Study: Postgraduate degree coursework|
The University of Aberdeen is the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
It is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen and Chancellor of Scotland, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. Today, Aberdeen is ranked within the top 30 universities in the United Kingdom. In the 2019 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings, Aberdeen was ranked 31st in the world for impact on society. Aberdeen was also named the 2019 Scottish University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? At this university, candidates can get involved in a wide variety of co-curricular activities. They can get a chance to maximize their employability by developing skills and Aberdeen Graduate Attributes by participating in activities outside their courses.
Integrated Petroleum Geosciences
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full time Integrated Petroleum Geoscience MSc program commencing in September 2019 at the University of Aberdeen.
- To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of a place on full-time postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a supporting statement detailing the reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc IPG relates to your career aspirations and any other information.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling at the university, claimants are required to hold the bachelor degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To study for a degree at the university, it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.