In this highly competitive world, it will be great if you get some discount on your tuition fees for study. Therefore, the Physics Departmental graduate funding opportunities program is a desirable opportunity for you in the uk for nationalities from the UK, EU, and International
We illustrate that this educational award is specially activated for the UK, EU and International aspirants in order to pursue either Phd Physics or Msc by Research at York in the UK.
|Country of Study: UK||Institution/ University: University of York|
|Application Deadline:31 July 2019||Level of Study: MSc and PhD degree|
Why at the University of York ? At York, the applicants will work with world-leading academics who will challenge them to think independently and excel according to their future plans. Besides that, you will meet people from all over the world among the university community.
The university of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
Situated to the south-east of the city of York, the university campus is about 500 acres (200 hectares) in size. The original Heslington West (or Campus West) campus incorporates the York Science Park and the National Science Learning Centre, and its wildlife, campus lakes and greenery are prominent. In May 2007 the university was granted permission to build an extension to its main campus, on arable land just east of the nearby village of Heslington. The second campus, known as Heslington East or Campus East, opened in 2009 and now hosts three colleges and three departments as well as conference spaces, a sports village and a business start-up ‘incubator’. The institution also leases King’s Manor in York city centre. The university had a total income of £331.4 million in 2016/17, of which £66.0 million was from research grants and contracts.
Either 50% or 100% of tuition fees
PhD physics or MSc by Research within the Department of Physics at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and overseas acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can either pursue a PhD physics or MSc by Research within the Department of Physics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not hold any other award from any other department of the university.
- For being considered to the award, all interested applicants are required to take admission in a PhD Physics or MSc by Research degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for Grant: In order to take the award, candidates have to complete the online application form and provide a short statement on why they should be considered for the fund.
- These departmental awards are awarded on a competitive basis using the criteria of academic merit, financial need and you must have supervisor support.