Turkey is now accepting turkish government applicants from international students around the world. Turkey scholarships for International Students are now underway and it is certainly a great time for students. The country has opened its doors to students from around the world and is encouraging them to study at their prestigious Turkish universities. This is certainly an amazing opportunity for students. With the help of such scholarships, you will be able to study at some of the best universities in Turkey and gain very useful insight, skills, and perspectives. All of these things will prove to be extremely useful as you move on with your career and go into a more demanding phase.
As of now, only international students interested to apply for bachelor, masters or Ph.D. are eligible to apply for the Turkey Scholarships. The reason for this is pretty straightforward, Turkey simply wants to improve mutual relations and understandings with other countries. Turkish scholarships are already a great deal for students, as they can get a lot of new experience and knowledge during this trip.
However, Turkey has also made sure to reward some of the outstanding students in a different way. They have included a separate scholarship policy for extraordinary students so that they get a chance to study at the best universities in the country.
|Country of Study: Turkey||Institution/ University: Top Turkish Universities|
|Application Deadline: 20th Feb yearly||Level of Study: Undergraduate or Maters or Phd degrees.|
- Free Accommodation: One of the best things about Turkey Scholarships is that it handles student accommodations in the best way. All the students are accommodated in the university dormitories, the students can live free of charge. However, if the students do not want to live in these dormitories can easily move to a location of their liking, although in this case, the student must pay for his own accommodation.
- No tuition fees: Students are encouraged to study at their full potential and there is no responsibility on their shoulders. The students do not have to pay for any tuition fees, the education is completely free and this is something that cannot be taken for granted.
- Health expense: The health expenses of all the students are covered by public health insurance. Healthcare is a pretty big issue around the world especially if you are a foreigner. Luckily, this is not the case if you are a scholarship student in Turkey. Even if you get sick all the expenses will be covered by public health insurance and you do not have to pay a single penny.
- Travel Expenses: The Turkey Scholarships program even pays for the travel expenses of the students. Two tickets will be provided to the student during his studies, once will be for their arrival and the other will be for their departure after the students have completed their studies. However, if the students decide to purchase their own tickets, the amount will be returned to the students later on.
Various courses by these universities are offered with majority selected for Medical school.
The eligibility criteria for the Turkey Scholarships are given: Students from a number of different countries are allowed to apply for this scholarship program. Some of the countries are Pakistan, Germany, Iceland, Myanmar, United States, UAE and more. However, there are other countries which are only open for postgraduate applications. On the other hand, this does not mean that undergraduates will not be able to apply because the applications for undergrads will open between April and May.
- There is also a strict criterion when it comes to the age of the application.
- For the undergraduate degree, the candidates should not be born earlier than January 1997.
- While for Master’s degree the candidates must not be born before January 1988.
- For Ph.D.’s the date is January 1983 and for Research program the applicants should be born before January 1973.
- 70% Applications for the undergraduate program
- 75% Applications for Ph.D. and Masters
- 90% Applications for Medical School
- Anyone holding Turkish citizenship or having previously held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for the program.
- Students who are already studying in Turkey are not able to apply for the Scholarship.
- Students who are selected must present their documents if they are asked otherwise they will not be entertained.
Duration varies from different courses/degree of study
Turkish Scholarships online application system now accepts your applications. The application must be submitted online and it is advised that the applicants read the instructions carefully.