Apply for the Generacion2030!
The #Generación2030 Program will bring together 42 young political leaders from the 21 countries of Ibero-America, who will benefit from an international and intensive three-week leadership program (two virtual and one face-to-face in Madrid, Spain). Those who participate will develop managerial competencies of top management, acquire knowledge for political advocacy, discuss short-term issues that occupy the youth agenda in Ibero-America, as well as know the practical use of a set of social innovation tools that are applied in political management.
|Country of Study: Spain||Institution/ University: Selected by the organisers|
|Application Deadline: February 28, 2019||Level of Study: Political Leadership Program|
Ibero-American Young Political Leadership Program 2019 in Spain. The first edition of the Ibero-American Youth Political Leadership Program #Generacion2030 is an initiative of the International Youth Organization (OIJ), developed with the main support of CAF – Development Bank of Latin America and the collaboration of the Carolina Foundation, which has the mission to empower Ibero-American political leaders and prioritize a regional youth policy agenda within the framework of the 2030 Agenda.
- Strengthen your profile of young leadership internationally.
- Acquire new capacities and tools for the implementation of regional youth policies.
- Establish strategic alliances with representatives of the 21 countries of Ibero-America.
- Be a foundational part of the Network #Generación2030.
OIJ will cover 100% of the expenses of the selected participants, which include:
- Full enrollment of the program.
- Materials of the modules and sessions of the program.
- Airline tickets to and from their countries of origin to participate in the face-to-face phase.
- Lodging in the city of Madrid during the face-to-face week.
- Meals will be provided during the face-to-face week.
- Leaders who stand out in positions of political decision, senior and middle management belonging to different governmental sectors of public administration and civil society organizations.
- Be between18 and 35 years old.
- Belong to one of the 21 countries of Latin America.
The evaluation and selection of the 42 people that will participate in the Program # Generación2030 will be in charge of the Evaluation Committee of OIJ and will be based on criteria of equality of gender, capacities and merits. The selected persons will be contacted directly by the OIJ during the second week of March 2019.
Eligible Regions: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela, España y Guinea Ecuatorial.
Participants interested in participating in the #Generación2030 Program must:
- Send the Application Form located at the following link: https://bit.ly/2tbL07l
- Attach to the application the documents requested in it (Curriculum Vitae, letter of accreditation of the institution of membership).
- January 22, 2019: Launch of the call #Generación2030 Program.
- February 28, 2019: Closure of call.
- March 15 – 20, 2019: Notification of award of scholarships to the participants.
- 1-14 April, 2019: Virtual Phase Development.
- May 5-10, 2019: Development of face-to-face phase in Madrid, Spain.