The Management of the King Abdulaziz University is always glad to Awards its University Scholarships to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programmes (Masters and Ph.D. programme) Every Academic Year.
The Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of the Scholarship Ebooks. Get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
|Country of Study: Saudi Arabia||Institution/ University: King Abdulaziz University|
|Application Deadline: Date will be updated on official website||Level of Study: Masters and Phd Programmes|
King Abdulaziz University is located in Saudi Arabia The university vision is to become a world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance, high-quality research and development programs.
An approved exam in English is required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2019 is a fully sponsored scholarship, that covers the following:
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR1,800.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Providing accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR4,000 for PhD, and SR3,000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate programmes (Masters and Phd Programmes) Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
International applicants are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2019-2020:
- The Applicant’s age shouldn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from the date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
The mode of application for the Scholarship is online. Therefore, applicants should follow the link provided in the application link section to apply.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
For more information on the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below: