The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2017.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Yale University, USA
About the Award: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Type: An MBA for Africa’s Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Plus Fees.
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships – Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world.
Duration of Scholarship: Two Year MBA Program
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2016 www.healliance.org/join
- Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application by January 10, 2017 admissions.som.yale.edu/apply/
- Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017
Award Provider: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance