The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation supports more than 1,400 exceptional college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.55 million awarded through 3 nationally recognized programs.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Country of Study: United States
With the 29th class in 2017, the Foundation has provided:
- Over 5,850 Coca-Cola Scholars
- With more than $63 million in educational support.
- 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Eligible Regions: U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylum seekers, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees.
Apply online through given link.