Take the first step toward unlocking your future through this Tuition Award that is provided by the University of Arizona. Apply as soon as possible because there are a limited number of merit-based scholarships available.
This program is open for students who exhibit outstanding academic performance. In this scholarship, Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
The University of Arizona has a student body of 44,831 students and over a thousand faculty members. It offers bachelors, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees.
Why at the University of Arizona – UA faculties are globally recognized for their leadership, scholarship, and service by world-renowned academic societies and programs.
|Country of Study: USA||Institution/ University: University of Arizona|
|Application Deadline: April 11, 2019||Level of Study: Undergraduate degree level|
The University of Arizona (also referred to as Arizona, U of A, or UA) is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory. As of 2017, the university enrolls 44,831 students in 19 separate colleges/schools, including the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson and Phoenix and the James E. Rogers College of Law, and is affiliated with two academic medical centers (Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix). The University of Arizona is governed by the Arizona Board of Regents. The University of Arizona is one of the elected members of the Association of American Universities (an organization of North America’s premier research institutions) and is the only representative from the state of Arizona to this group.
Known as the Arizona Wildcats (often shortened to “Cats”), the UA’s intercollegiate athletic teams are members of the Pac-12 Conference of the NCAA. UA athletes have won national titles in several sports, most notably men’s basketball, baseball, and softball. The official colors of the university and its athletic teams are cardinal red and navy blue.
$4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students
Various Undergraduate courses
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Awards are for undergraduate studies only. In order to be applying for the scholarship applicants must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship applicants must get admission at the university by using this given link: https://slate.admissions.arizona.edu/apply/
- Supporting Documents: To be applying applicants must submit their complete application, transcripts, and Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) certificate.
- Admission Requirements: All students who are interested to apply for this scholarship program must check the admission requirements by their country.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.