Deadline: May 26, 2017
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2017. Global Development Institute ate the University of Manchester, United Kingdom is the host institution.
- MSc Development Economics and Policy
- MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
- MSc International Development, including the following pathways (Development Management; Environment, Climate Change and Development; Globalisation, Trade and Industry; Politics, Governance and Development Policy; Poverty, Inequality and Development; Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction)
- MSc Human Resources Development (International Development)
- MSc ICTs for Development
- MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
- MSc Management and Implementation of Development Projects
- MSc Organisational Change and Development
Location: United Kingdom
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://fullscholarships.info/?s=uk” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK[/button]
Benefits: Full Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for an eligible Masters programme (please see list above for relevant Masters programmes for each scholarship).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
Eligible Regions: DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country.
Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership. The closing date for applications for September 2017 will be 26 May 2017, but earlier application is advisable.
Application Deadline: May 26, 2017
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://fullscholarships.info/” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES[/button]