The University of Leeds is accepting applications for its Doctoral Scholarships. There are a number of fully funded places for 2018 entry, available across all disciplines.
University of Leeds: The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, established in 1831.
UKCLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK
Engineering: January 12, 2018, Arts, Humanities and Cultures; Biological Sciences; Environment; Mathematics and Physical Sciences; Medicine and Health: March 9, 2018, and Business; Education, Social Sciences and Law: June 1, 2018
The University of Leeds
Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,553 for 2017/18).
All Research Subjects available at the University
UK/EU and International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK/EU or International fee-paying applicant
- Have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level
- Meet the English language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- Not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree
- Not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- Have applied for a research degree and be in receipt of a student ID number
To apply for a centrally funded research scholarship at the University of Leeds, you need to:
Stage 1 – First of all apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form and once you have received your 9 digit student ID number move onto stage two.
Stage 2 – Apply for scholarships by working your way through the questions on this form.
You will be asked questions on the following:
- Contact details
- English Language qualifications (if relevant)
- Nationality and residency
- Area of study
- Employment history, publications, prizes etc
- Further information – eg how did you find out about the scholarship
Students can apply for the scholarship online.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES