Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering 75% Tuition fee reduction IPOET Scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University 2017
Application Deadline: 16th January 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Where will it be taken (country): Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Accepted Subject Areas: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: 50
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply
Visit Scholarship webpage for details
Sponsors: The IPOET scholarships is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education
Important Notes: Awarded students still need to prove to the Swedish Migration Board that they are able to provide sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and living expenses during the whole period of study, in order to be granted a Resident permit for academic studies in Sweden.