Brief description: The University is delighted to offer up to 100 of £5,000 Masters scholarships to attract the most talented students to study at Sussex. The scholarships are available on a competitive basis to UK, EU and non-EU students who have accepted a full-time place on a Masters course at Sussex in 2016.
University of Sussex
Deadline: 1 Aug 2016
Study in: UK
Course starts AY 2016/2017
Host Institution(s): University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Field(s) of study:
All full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex are eligible (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the following courses:
- • Postgraduate diplomas (including Common Professional Examination (CPE), Law and Economics)
- • Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a bursary)
- • Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- • PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- • MSc Automotive Engineering
- • MA degrees in IDS apart from MA Gender and Development
- • Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- • In addition, masters students funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding) are not eligible.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 100
Target group: UK, EU and non-EU students
Scholarship value: The scholarship amount is £5,000
- • All applicants (UK, EU and non-EU) who either hold or expect to achieve a first-class undergraduate honours degree from any UK higher education institution OR who hold or expect to achieve an excellent undergraduate degree from a university within the European Union are eligible ;
- • You must apply for an eligible Masters course (see list above) and receive and accept an offer by 1 August 2016;
- • You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
You should apply online for an eligible full-time Masters course via the University’s postgraduate application system in time to receive an offer of a place by 1 August 2016. You should complete the Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship application form by 1 August. The University cannot consider the scholarship application until an offer has been received and accepted for an eligible Masters course.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Website: official website