The King Abdulaziz offers Masters and PhD Scholarship to international students from outside the Kingdom (Male Only) to study in Saudi Arabia.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2017
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): Saudi Arabia
1) The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
2) The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
3) An approved exam in English is required for applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
- TOEFL (PBT): 500
- TOEFL (CBT): 173
- TOEFL (IBT): 61
- TOEFL (BT): 5
4) He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
5) He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
2. A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
3. The candidate would receive the health care.
4. Providing an accommodation and facilities.
5. Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
6. A total sum of SR 4,000 for PhD, and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
7. An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
8. Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
How to Apply: International students should submit the online application,
Award Provider: King Abdulaziz University