Government of Heilongjiang is offering scholarship for international students to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the city of Jiamusi, Heilongjiang Province, People’s Republic of China. Jiamusi University was established in 1947.
Heilungkiang is a province of the People’s Republic of China. Located in the most northeastern part of the country, Heilongjiang is bordered by Jilin to the south and Inner Mongolia to the west. It also shares a border with Russia to the north and east. The capital and the largest city of the province is Harbin. Among Chinese provincial-level administrative divisions, Heilongjiang is the sixth-largest by total area and the 15th-most populous.
The province takes its name from the Heilong River (Chinese name of the Amur), which marks the border between the People’s Republic of China and Russia. Heilongjiang contains China’s northernmost point (in Mohe City along the Amur) and easternmost point (at the junction of the Amur and Ussuri rivers).
Heilongjiang is China’s largest agricultural base[clarification needed], as well as an important industrial area mainly based on oil, timber, coal and machinery manufacturing.
|Country of Study: China||Institution/ University: Jiamusi University|
|Application Deadline: April 15, 2019||Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral|
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have the high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have the Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy