Asia School of Business is offering outstanding applicants for MBA fully funded Scholarship. Selected candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation.
As a start-up, we at Asia School of Business are proud of the personal attention that we dedicate and the collaborative evaluation process that we apply to each candidate. We invite candidates with excellent past academic performance, impactful professional experience and an entrepreneurial spirit to submit their application.
|Country of Study: Malaysia||Institution/ University: Asia Business School|
|Application Deadline: March 29, 2018||Level of Study: Master’s|
A collaboration with MIT Sloan, Asia School of Business (ASB) merges the power of Asian ambition with the best in Western education to produce Asia-ready change-makers and entrepreneurs.
The Mission of ASB is to be a premier business school that develops transformative and principled leaders who will contribute to a better future and advance the emerging world.
Asia School of Business (ASB)
Fully Funded Scholarship
ASB is recruiting candidates with a high degree of intellectual capability and emotional maturity on a broad international base. The ASB MBA program is highly rigorous, so students must have performed at a superior level in their previous university studies, demonstrated the ability to pursue personal goals, exhibit a high level of personal integrity and have professional work experience. We normally expect applicants to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years work experience
- Cover Letter: The cover letter is your way of introducing yourself to the admissions committee. It should be succinct and tie together your past experience and your goals for the future in 250 words or fewer.
- Resume: Please submit a resume that includes your work experience and educational experience in reverse chronological order. It should indicate dates by month/year. It should focus on accomplishments. Extracurricular and other information appropriate to a business resume is welcomed and encouraged. Your resume should not exceed two pages in length.
- Transcript: All applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in order to apply to the Asia School of Business MBA Program. Please scan and upload copies of your academic transcripts from all programs you attended that contributed to a degree. If a transcript is not written in English, you must provide a certified translation. The original and the official English translation should be scanned and uploaded as part of your application.
- Test Score and /or Video Submission: The ASB Admissions Committee strongly prefers all applicants to submit a valid GMAT or GRE score as part of their application. We accept both the GMAT and GRE test results and have no preference for one over the other.
- There is no program code required for the GMAT
- MBA GRE School Code: 7568
NOTE* If you are applying without a test score, you are required to submit a video as part of your application, which tells the Admissions Committee what qualities you exhibit that sets you apart from your peers, why you qualify for the program through your unique experiences, and how you will contribute to the MBA classroom. The Admissions Committee ultimately reserves the right to require a test score from all applicants. Those who submit a test score are still welcomed to submit a video.
Applicants who did not attend an English speaking university for a minimum of two years are encouraged to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
We require a minimum IELTS band score of 6.0.
TOEFL Institution Code: B408
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation. Professional recommendations are preferred from individuals who are able to speak with certainty about your professional achievements and potential. We do not accept recommendations from family members. Recommenders must submit recommendations online. We do not accept recommendations via the mail.