Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
|Country of Study: Netherlands||Institution/ University: Delft University of Technology|
|Application Deadline: April 1, 2018||Level of Study: Masters|
Delft University of Technology (Dutch: Technische Universiteit Delft) also known as TU Delft, is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands. It counts as one of the best universities for engineering and technology worldwide, typically seen within the top 20. It is repeatedly considered the best university of technology in the Netherlands
The Delft University of Technology
The benefits vary for each scholarship. Please check the official website for detail benefits
Courses are offered by the school
1) Your original academic degree(s): If a degree is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required
Or in case you did not yet graduate: A certified statement from your university confirming the type of degree you will obtain and when you are expected to graduate.
2) A copy of your official academic transcript(s), front and back, in the original language. If the degree is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required. Note: if you are in your last year of your undergraduate studies, please upload a copy of your provisional transcript. If the transcript is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required.
3)Language Requirement* A TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test) with an overall band score of at least 90 and a minimum score of 21 for each section. OR
- * An IELTS (academic version) with an overall Band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section. OR* A Cambridge Assessment English. Only the following are accepted:
- * C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) with an overall score of 176 and a minimum of 169 for each section.
- * C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) with an overall score of 180 and a minimum of 169 for each section
Exemptions: Nationals from the USA, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are exempt from the English language proficiency requirement. Applicants who obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree IN one of the aforementioned countries are also exempt from the English language proficiency requirement
- Gather all necessary documents
- Fill out an Application form online before the deadline
- Pay the application fee
- The application process varies for each scholarship. Please check the official website for detail process.
Details: Offical Iink