Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China. HUST is one of the higher education institutions designated to undertake this program. HUST is now accepting application, international students can now submit their application
|Country of Study: China||Institution/ University: HUST|
|Application Deadline: April 30, 2018||Level of Study: Master’s and Doctorate|
The Huazhong University of Science and Technology is a public, coeducational research university located in Wuhan, Hubei province, China. As a national key university, HUST is directly affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
This is a full scholarship which covers
Master’s and Ph.D courses offered at the University
To be eligible, applicants must:
– be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
– be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Duration of program
Step 1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
Step 2. Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
– <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
– Highest diploma
– Academic transcripts
– A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
– Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
– Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
– Acceptance Letter from the professor//associate professor of HUST (if available)
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China. Click to download)
• The graduate students in 2018 may submit official document issued by the current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
• The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital would be considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Step 3. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application fee (RMB600) online. For the other payment methods, please refer to http://iso.hust.edu.cn/Admissions/Fees.htm. Application fee is non-refundable.