The University of Manchester is offering the Alliance MBS scholarship to International students for any postgraduate taught masters degree. A limited number of scholarships are available across all our Masters courses for September 2018 entry.
An Alliance MBS Masters degree is the next step to realising your ambitions and getting you noticed. The reason for studying here is simple – we produce graduates who think differently. We provide you with the knowledge and ability to excel in today’s business environment.
|Country of Study: UK||Institution/ University: University of Manchester|
|Application Deadline: August 21, 2018||Level of Study: Master’s (Postgraduate taught)|
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
University of Manchester
The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee.
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1 st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
All UK/EU/International candidates who apply and are offered a place on one of our masters courses are considered for funding – there is no additional scholarship application required.
Please note that you will only be considered for scholarship when:
- Your course application is complete (including any supporting information)
- You have formally been offered a place on one of the 2018 Masters courses.
Applicants who have been successfully awarded a scholarship will be contacted on or before their selection deadline via email. If you have not received a scholarship award by your initial deadline, you may still be considered in the next selection round.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.