The Australian Government Research and Training Program full scholarship – International (AGRTP – International) are scholarships awarded to international postgraduate researchers with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential. Further information regarding the Australian Government’s Research Training Program is available on the Department of Education and Training website.
The host institution Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public University in Australia with campuses in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory. It was named after Captain Charles Sturt a British explorer. CSU at its core value economic, social and environmental sustainability. A community that champions diversity and nurtures individual growth.
The AGRTP – International provides a fully-funded scholarship for international postgraduate students with high academic achievements.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing HDR program programme.
Country of Study: AustraliaCLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly installments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
AGRTP-International scholarships are generally for full-time study towards higher degrees by research. These scholarships are highly competitive, and only applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2018, or currently enrolled
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time scholarship in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are open for both Domestic and International research candidates.
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES