Be inspired and achieve your ambitions! If you want to get an engineering degree in Australia then Monash University is the smart choice for your engineering future.
Up to 100 Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence The studentships are open for students willing to enlist in a bachelor engineering program course at a Monash campus.
Monash University offers one of the largest ranges of degree and double degree courses in Australia so you can match your studies to your interests. It’ll help you not just to learn, but to apply your knowledge to real-life situations.
Why at Monash University? Studying at Monash will help you to make the most of your talent. If you want to build a positive efficacy in the world, you’ll find Monash learning is all about challenge, discovery, opportunity and creativity.
|Country of Study: Australia||Institution/ University: Monash University|
|Application Deadline: No application needed||Level of Study: Undergraduate studies|
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
Monash is home to major research facilities, including the Monash Law School, the Australian Synchrotron, the Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct (STRIP), the Australian Stem Cell Centre, 100 research centres and 17 co-operative research centres. In 2016, its total revenue was over $2.2 billion dollars (AUD), with external research income around $282 million. In 2016, Monash enrolled over 50,000 undergraduate and over 22,000 graduate students. It has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria.
Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies.
- Up to 100 awards will be offered per year.
- The university will provide $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years that will be paid towards your tuition fees.
- The program will be awarded to the highest achieving eligible applicants based on their admission score.
Engineering and courses related
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can enrol in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: You can apply for this high achiever prize if you are an International student who is currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- The candidates must have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol at Monash.
- Applications are not necessary, when you submit a course application at the Monash University you will automatically eligible for the grant program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare to submit a transcript, a statement, a copy of educational certificates and other required at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00 to take enrolment in an engineering course at Monash.
- Language Requirement: Before you apply to Monash, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.